Orico m.2 NVMe PCI-e Expansion Card
R117.50 inc. VAT
With the Orico M.2 NVMe to PCI-E 3.0 x4 Expansion Card, you can expand your desktop with various types of M.2 SSDs.
100 in stock
The Orico M.2 NVMe to PCI-E 3.0 x4 Expansion Card allows you to expand your desktop with various SSDs. It supports M.2 B/M key NVMe and SATA drive protocols. High-speed PCI-Express 3.0 Gen3 x4 allows for speeds of up to 32Gbps via NVMe and 6Gbps via SATA ports. It connects directly to your motherboard and is compatible with x4/x8/x16 PCI-E card slots.
- 4TB capacity
- Compatible with SSD of multiple types
- M.2 B/M interface
- PCI-E channel NVMe & SATA protocols
- 1x NVMe Slot
- LED indicator
- Internal Interface: M-key/B-Key
- Supported Slots: 1 x NVMe PCI-e 3.0 Gen3 X4 (compatible with mainboard X4/X8/X16 slots)
- Supported SSD: 2230/2242/2260/2280, PCI-E Channel NVMe/SATA Protocol M.2 SSD
- Supported System: IOS, Windows7/8/10, Linux
- Transmission speed: 32Gbps(theoretical speed)(NVMe protocol), 6Gbps(theoretical speed)(SATA protocol)
- Supported Capacity: 2TB Single Disk, 4TB total
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Orico M.2 NVMe to PCI-E 3.0 x4 Expansion Card x1
There are no enquiries yet.