Port Designs San Francisco 15.6″ Backpack
R598.75 inc. VAT
Charge your devices anywhere as you go with the elegantly urban Port Designs San Francisco Backpack and its built-in USB port. Its water repellent materials keep your devices safe from the rain as you make your way through the concrete jungle.
The Port Designs San Francisco Backpack is an elegant and connected urban backpack with plenty of features for modern city living. It has a built-in USB port to charge your devices anywhere as you go, just plug your external power bank into the internal charging port and you'll be able to charge your devices from the exterior port. This bag contains padded compartments for your computer and tablet, as well as a large space to store all your belongings. The dedicated device compartments offer support for laptop sizes up to 15.6" and tablet sizes up to 10", with a total storage volume of 16L throughout the entire bag. The outer material of the Port Designs San Francisco is waterproof, allowing for you to keep your personal belongings safe when caught in the rain.
There is a secret back pocket which allows you to hide and keep your most important belongings safe by being up against your back. Port has added a trolley strap to this bag to attach it to your trolley arm when travelling. Its chest strap is adjustable to ensure that the bag stays in place optimally as you weave between the cityscape.
- Compact and elegant modern aesthetic
- Integrated USB port to charge your devices anywhere
- Water repellent designed exterior and waterproof zippers
- Dedicated padded 15.6" laptop and 10" tablet compartments
- Front easy access pocket
- Secret zipped back pocket for important belongings
- Trolley strap for rolling luggage handle
- Adjustable straps and pectoral belt
- Inner Volume: 16L
- Laptop Size: 15.6"
- Laptop Max Compartment Size: 38.5 x 26 x 3.5 cm
- Inner Materials: Polyester with Two Tone
- Weight: 740g
- Dimensions: 48.5 x 32 x 20 cm
What's in The Box:
- Port Designs San Francisco 15.6" Backpack - Black
There are no enquiries yet.