Orico Type-C PCI-e Expansion Card
R1,014.88 inc. VAT
The Orico PCI-E to Type-C Expansion Card allows you to connect your Type-C compatible devices to your desktop with ease. It features up to 20Gbps transfer speeds, a high speed Type-C interface as well as a highly compatible PCI-E interface for connceting to your desktop.
When assembling a computer host, we usually pay more attention to major components and give little care to the transfer interface. An interface with good performance can greatly improve the work efficiency. If you're a game player, a data worker or a video editor, the Orico PCI-E to Type-C Expansion Card is your best choice.
USB3.2 Gen2x2 dual-channel interface offers 20Gbps transfer speed which is 4x times quicker than USB3.0 interface of mainstream computers. With up to 1700+ MB/s transfer speed, enough to transfer your vital documents and files in just seconds. It features a 15 pin power interface to ensure stable power supply during high-speed transmission.
- Up to 1777 MB/s Read Transfer Speed
- Up to 1517 MB/s Write Transfer Speed
- Stable Power Supply
- Universal Compatibility
- Driver free
- Colour: Black
- Material: Iron
- Supported Port: PCI-e x4, x8, x16
- Output Port: USB-C x 1
- Transmission Rate: 20Gbps(USB3.2 GEN2x2)
- Control Scheme: ASM3242
- Systems: Drive-free, compatible with Windows8/10, Linux
- Indicator: Red power indicator (connect 15Pin power), blue signal indicator
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Orico PCI-E to Type-C Expansion Card - Black x1